Hi there

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Ifiremyself, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Ifiremyself

Ifiremyself Private E-2

Hi, MG! (I've seen you use this abreviation hehe)

I just like to introduce myself, Gabriel, 21 yo, from Brazil :wave.

I've become a great fan of yours after I found your forum throughout the web during a search for solutions for my PC... My brothers got an annoying virus that was hard to remove. I started a long research and luckly bumped with one thread from this forum... Started to read and saw your READ & RUN ME FIRST, a great guide to remove lots of bad things that we got and that we don't even know there is in our computer. After downloading and following every step of READ & RUN, the virus was gone! \o/

I'd like to thank all of you for the hard work to learn and construct ways to protect ourselves and compliment all for the great job. Keep it up, you are great!

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks! Kick back and stay a while, good info here.

E

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Ifiremyself

Ifiremyself Private E-2

Just a little english correction... I wanted to say "I'd just like to introduce myself", not "I just like" hehe.

5. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

English Corrections?
    You must not have read too many of the posts around here.
    I think it's English that some folks are using to write their posts but it sure is hard to tell. LOL

Welcome to MG. :wave

6. Hello and welcome to Major Geeks and we speak geek hear:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds