Hi there

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by count_zero99uk, Mar 9, 2011.

1. count_zero99uk

count_zero99uk Private E-2

Hi all, Im Brian I was advised to use your site by a friend of mine some time ago and it really helped me sort out a malware problem myself :) All sorted :)

However im now geting some horrible bluescreen crashes and im not sure which section to post my call for help in.

Thanks.

2. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, count_zero99uk.

Start a new thread in the Software Forum listing the make and model # of your machine (please include any Service Tag #s), what operating system version and Service Pack # you're using, and your symptoms (along with what you've already tried to repair).

We'll get you sorted, and welcome aboard! :major

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome to the forums. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds