Hi This is my first message

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by richardjevelsonss, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Hello, I just became a part of this forum here and I would love to be a part of it. Just love the environment here. Great job by the admin and every member around.

I like the quality of messages provided by memebers and expect I can do that for you all too.
    I hope to visit here often.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome

Moved your post to the welcome area, glad you enjoy the forum and look around and join in. Only area you will not be able to reply to any questions are in the malware forum, unless you initiated the question.

3. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

[​IMG]

Best forum of its kind!!

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG richardjevelsonss :wave hope you like what you see and find what your looking for !

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome :)

6. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MG :wave

Shelagh :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds