Hi to all people not having sex...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by evilEye, Aug 30, 2006.

1. evilEye

evilEye Private E-2

... talk to me, maybe I can help. I know you all are hidding the question that interest you most behind all the ones you ask here on this forum, so once again don't be afraid and ask :)))) Kiddin' just wanna say hi to all funny geeky people here, and hope to have a nice time. Cya on forum.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

LMAO................ welcome, that has to be the best introduction to a forum I have seen a a while :)

3. evilEye

evilEye Private E-2

Thank you, I'm always trying to leave good first impression... well that's how I see it, some of the people might find them offended by my post, and if they do I would like them to write that they are, that's a start also in resolving sex problem :)

4. padams

padams First Sergeant

Welcome to Major Geeks! Great introduction, i was getting scared when i was reading it then i cracked up laughing. One time in english we had to write a paper and our teacher said the opening had to grab peoples attention so when i stood up to read my paper I just screamed AHHHHHHHHH!!!!.............Now that i have your attention....Your post just made me think of that time.

5. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

6. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Momma says I can't date until I'm sixteen .....what should I do with all these pre-pubescent urges?:rolleyes:

Welcome to major Geeks.

7. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Lol Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds