Hi ya me be New

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by NickD, Aug 19, 2009.

1. NickD

NickD Private E-2

Hi ya ALL

I am NickD 27 from South London

I am new here and it all looks very impressive & really good and i am very sure i will learn and pick up ALOT here and from the threads posts i have read everyone seems very helpful and really nice :-D (Pls feel free to correct me LOL)

I have been looking for a forum like this for age's, were i can pick up tips share idea's and learn new stuff (&meet new ppl) ..

anyway, ill stop going on and look forward to posting away and getting active on here!

Thanks ALL

NickD - :major

2. Hello and welcome to the forum!! :)

Hope you have a great time! Nice to see another UK'er on the forum! :)

3. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome to Major Geeks! :wave Very great place :grouphug with great stuff to learn, read, assist, and prevent and thankfully for the people that run this place for them all to do so! :celebrate

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to MGs. :)

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings! :wave

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Lots of people stop by just for answers then stick around just because it is such a friendly place.
    You'll see.

7. NickD

NickD Private E-2

Hi ALL, thanks for the warm welcome and the nice replies !!

I Need some help/assistance can anyone help please?

I am looking and i cant see where i need to post up?

I need a hand (well my colleague does) he has a very nasty virus/bug in his PC that is causing alot of grief & Problems ..

Ive given him various ideas/software/security tools etc etc and we have even thrown bricks at it but it doesnt seem to be shifting and from his description its something ive not come across in my travels ..

Where can i post up the details about this and for some advice ??

cheers,

NickD

8. silas

silas MajorGeek

Well if it has to do with virus or something bad on the computer then I d go here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 and do exactly and post all the logs from it. (do it on the harmed computer). And post the logs when done in the malware section. If its not and its software then in the software section.

9. NickD

NickD Private E-2

Thanks alot, ill check that out!

10. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG NickD:wave I am sure you will find all you need here in the forums, there is a LOT of info, so enjoy. ;)

11. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

12. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

:wave2:major

13. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG]
    to MajorGeeks Support Forums!!

[​IMG]

14. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Hello and welcome to MGs, NickD! :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds