Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by shockt327, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shockt327

shockt327 Private First Class

Hi, I'm new. I thought I'd say hello.

BTW - I need help removing spyware from my computer...where should I go for that?

2. zeberdee

zeberdee Private E-2

Welcome to the Forums shockt327. go to the malware section somebody will be able to help you there.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

4. ahmed.alsayed

ahmed.alsayed Private E-2

Hi,welcome

5. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Welcome to MajorGeeks - I'm sure you'll enjoy using this website. (I beat you at being new by a week and have made good use of this site already.)

Re your query, go to the Malware section of Forums. I found the "threads" (information) there useful.

Cheers

LS

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

7. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

In case you included me in that "Welcome", Thank You Mr Official Greeter!

Cheers :)

LS

8. caveboy

caveboy Private E-2

Legalsuit. Everybody is welcome here ,because we all are expert in one field or another,even if it is only in life .

9. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

@ security....please stop bumping all these old threads..it serves no purpose.

thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds