hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by kihm, Mar 11, 2007.

1. kihm

kihm Private E-2

i have a question about my cell phone

its a Sony Ericson W810i...i just got it and i dont know how most of the stuff works, but all i really care about at this point is the ringtones.

I can put mp3's on it, but i was wondering if there was any way that i could use those songs as ringtones? everytime i try it says "cannot use this file" Would i have to convert files or something? or would i have to save the music to my phone? and if that is the case how do i do that?

or can it just not be done?

2. Tourangh

Tourangh Master Sergeant

Welcome you MG's
    With the cellphone try using this:http://www.easyringtonemaker.com/home/
    What it does is take music from your PC and text message it to you phone. Than you must save the sound and make it a ringtone.
    Some phones do not allow you to do that though so they can make money off their own ringtones that you must pay for. So they might end up not being free

3. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

W2MGs :)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to the forums...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds