Hi!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by kwerty, Sep 20, 2008.

1. kwerty

kwerty Private E-2

Hi. This is my first ever Majorgeeks post. To be honest, I'm really nervous right now. But it seems that this forum has a friendly environment. [crossed fingers]

So where to start? Let me introduce myself first. I'm a 5th year Computer Engineering student in the Philippines. A large amount of my time is spent on the net. I recently had a problem with my pc and I stumbled upon this forum. Viewed some of the posts here and I must say, it is really helpful.

Looking forward to my next post. That's it for now.

2. Doc13%

Doc13% aka Kestrel13! aka Emms

Welcome to Majorgeeks Kwerty :wave

You have come to the right place, a very friendly forum with a great atmosphere and top notch tech advice

3. kwerty

kwerty Private E-2

Wow. That was fast. It took less than ten minutes for someone to reply to my post. A very friendly forum with a great atmosphere:DEFINITELY. Top notch tech advice:NO DOUBT.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave kwerty and welcome to MG's..

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Kwerty

I think you will find that you will get to like this forum as I feel its right up your street, for a computing student, so have fun and enjoy, also if you can answer any tech questions then please do jump right in.

6. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

'Sup kwerty!
    :wave2:major!
    I hope you will find everything helpful around here. I am very good at system recovery in Windows and Linux, just to talk about myself a bit.
    Zack
    PS- @halo: Im proofreading it right now! You should get it within 10 minutes!!!
    Zack

7. prijikn

prijikn Private E-2

I am new here and I have just join this forum. I am priji from India. Hope that my stay will be happy and i wish have nice day to all.

8. Doc13%

Doc13% aka Kestrel13! aka Emms

Hi prijikn :wave A warm welcome to majorgeeks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds