Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Agrits52, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Agrits52

Agrits52 Private E-2

Glad I found this site, seems to have alot of great info. I know just enough about computers, to mess one up. Soon as I read up..I'll will be posting the problem in the correct place, I hope.

I am a Grandmaw to 4, 2 boys and 2 girls. I mainly use the computer to play games, upload pictures from my camera and just surf the net. I am a News junkie, my youngest son was in the Army, so while he was in Iraq last year, I lived on the pc. But he is home, safe and sound, Thank you Lord, so now I mostly play games now, online.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome to Majorgeeks :)

Enjoy the forums and if you dont post in the best area for your question dont worry one of the admins will move it to the area that will get you your answer.

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

A warm welcome to the forums :wave
    kes

4. :wave:)A very warm welcome to Major Geeks Forum,We all had to start somewhere!You are on the best forum{no doubt at all}; So on that note I say good luck.......:):major

yours Maximus!!:)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds