Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jack8, Apr 17, 2009.

1. jack8

jack8 Private E-2

Hi all been using your downloads for a while wanted to say Hi from Hedge End UK :wave

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Enjoy your stay.

3. wiebelhaus

wiebelhaus Private E-2

Welcome mate!

4. EscapeCat

EscapeCat Private First Class

Welcome! I'm finding there are a lot of nice people around here. Enjoy your stay. :)

5. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks! :wave

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

:hyper welcome to MajorGeeks
    As EscapeCat said there are a lot of nice people around here and I'm sure you're gonna like it here once you look around. There's lots to see & do. So don't be afraid to check the place out just watch out :duck cause things can get kind of hectic & crazy.:-D Enjoy:wave:dancer

7. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hi Jack. ;) Welcome to MGs. :wave Is that the Hedge End in Hampshire? I'm sure when myself and some friends went to watch the Toon in Portsmouth (midweek game, on my birthday about 14 years ago, we lost 2-0) we stopped at a pub that used to be a barn in Hedge End (between Southampton and Portsmouth?) Big, sprawling thing, I think. Nice place, quiet. Of course, it could be a different Hedge End.

8. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

hi there, and welcome to majorgeeks.

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

10. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds