Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by azproof, Apr 24, 2009.

1. azproof

azproof Private E-2

Yes, another newbie. I do use your site quite a bit but never registered on the forum until today. Just wanted to thank you for your "KNOWLEDGE" and your site. You have no idea how much it's helped me. I have always found what i needed on your site and have always had luck fixing my computer thanks to you guys. I usually don't post anything unless i absolutely have to do so. Reading others posts and your replies pretty much help me out!

Thanks again

azproof
    mesa, az

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.:wave
    Glad you came out into the open.;)
    Hang around and read all you like and pitch in when you can.
    You'll enjoy yourself.

3. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hello, azproof, welcome to the MG forums. :wave Yup, gotta agree with you. This place is a godsend. And a great place if you like to be entertained. Join in some of the discussions off topic, it's an experience and a half. Everybody's got an opinion, some more than others. :-D

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

:-D:-D

Welcome to the forums :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds