Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by LostInRites92, Jul 3, 2009.

1. LostInRites92

LostInRites92 Private E-2

I hate intros so i will start by sayin why im here:
    I sometimes hate computers, cause i can never figure them out but when i do finally fix my problems i seem to be very happy with this mechanism. So now it seems its gettin harder to figure out some of the problems so i came here to get in tuned wit my computer and how it works.So i hope ya all can help me through my tough times!Anyway My job requires useing computers.:p funny eh?
    Abt me:
    I am a very nice person.
    I can never figure out computers
    but can easily figure out people.
    there isnt much to say about me.
    just a simple person in a complicated world.:)

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to MGs:)

You didn't get 'Lost' when you found MGs if you want to learn about computers.

::groan:: Ok, that was bad. LOL

Take a look around, everyone is friendly and helpful here.

3. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome Lost! You have wandered into the best puter forum there is!! You will learn alot here, so kick back stroll around and enjoy!!

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

a warm welcome to MajorGeeks!

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG's Lost IMO you've found the best and safest forum on the net today and every day ! :wave

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, LostInRites92 :wave Well, you aren't lost anymore! LOL I think you will find LOTS to learn here, and LOTS of fun too.
    glad you could join us ;)

7. LostInRites92

Thank you all for your warm welcome!
    I didnt really think my intro will be read this fast. and yes i dont feel "lost" anymore. I will ofcourse stick around for a long time.
    Just a warning to everyone: I may ask a lot of dump questions abt computers please try not cry. As i said im a very simple person in a complicated world.

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

9. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MGs, LIR :wave
    What the hell is a dumb question? No such thing. When I first kicked off with my computer, I knew nothing. I now know a lot more than I did before, though. By ASKING questions and looking through the forums. Don't worry, you're in very good hands here. The tech people are very savvy and have plenty of patience. No way you are going to suffer in silence.
    It would be great if you did stick around. You know it makes sense.

10. LostInRites92

thank you! now i feel sooo much better! I am very sure that i will stick around and ask so many questions.:confused hoping you all dont get annoyed:)

11. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

ROFLMAO Get annoyed? There's only one place folk get annoyed here. Hot Topics. Give it a visit, you never know, you might get annoyed at someone. :-D

12. marvin001

marvin001 Private E-2

hello everyone! new here in this major geeks forum..........im marvin!

13. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi marvin001 a very warm welcome to the forums :)

14. He Lives

He Lives Private E-2

LostinRites92,
    Welcome from a newbie.Just so you know you will not be the only one two ask a bunch of questions.:confused
    I like this form and know you are going to.:celebrate

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds