Hi!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by xspankyx, Aug 25, 2009.

1. xspankyx

xspankyx Private E-2

Hi everyone! Just joined MG yesterday to see if I could fix my problem! Hopefully I'll be successful! :)

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks. :wave

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Satisfaction guaranteed or your problems back.:-D

Seriously, here you WILL succeed.:major:wave

4. xspankyx

xspankyx Private E-2

thanks thanks :)

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG xspankyx:wave I am sure you will like it here, and if you don't , we do have a "Double-back guarantee! :-D I haven't seen anyone take us up on that offer yet! LOL Great to have ya join us!

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Hey xspankyx and welcome to the best forum around. I read your post in malware, You will need to do the read & run me first http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 then post the logs. If you run across a problem just write down when where and what happened in the post with the logs. Just remember to be patient as the fighters are all volunteers and take the oldest post first and they have a life outside of here so be patient please. In the mean time have a look around and enjoy the place.;):wave

7. Hello and welcome to the forum :) Hope you enjoy this place!!! :)

8. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

hi and welcome to the forums :)

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

10. xspankyx

xspankyx Private E-2

hey guys! thank you for the welcomes. bigtrucks , I'm following the read & run right now so thanks for that. hopefully it'll work. if not, I'll have to take more drastic measures :(

11. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Hi and welcome to the forum, xspankyx! :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds