Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Aphelion5, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Aphelion5

Aphelion5 Private E-2

What's Up?

This should be my first post... Ah well.
    Oh. I have a question. Can I change my rank to the equivalent in the Air Force? Because at school, we own the Army Cadets. And I'm getting promoted.:)

I actually joined so that I could post about a problem I had (I hope the link works.) But the guys here are cool-as, so I hope I can stay.

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi Aphelion5 :wave I'll have to say, that I doubt very much if you can change your rank... Nice idea tho...:-D The ranks here have been set by the Powers that Be and that is the way it is... You will just have to work your way up the ladder. ;) Yeah, I am afraid so... ;)

3. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome Aphelion5, Seen your post in malware, unfortunately the person who posted,xxx-xxx (may be too many x's) wasn't a malware fighter and didn't have permission to reply to your post.Only 4 fighters here and he/she was not one of them.So by you posting an reply back may have set you back. I will try to find out if it hurt your spot in line or not and get back. In the mean time enjoy the rest of the forum.
    Edit: Just checked and the top notch fighter has just posted so you are good to go. Happy fighting:major:-D Just don't double post or it will knock you to the back of the line;))

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.:wave
    You are in very good hands here.
    Just enjoy the rest of the place while the "doctors"look at the symptoms on your machine.:-D;)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

6. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

HI there Aphelion5 where did the name come from and welcome to MG's !

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds