Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by brownstarpink, Jan 16, 2010.

1. brownstarpink

brownstarpink Private E-2

well here it goes.......... my names robin and I have a problem........... a swimsuit model from the 70's got me into this.

Hi all and thank you for having me, see you in the help forums soon :)

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

LOL, an honest person finally registers!:-D Welcome aboard and I hope you get sorted from the malware.:)

3. brownstarpink

lol, well karma is hitting me hard now, before I can even attack a malware problem i got a blue screen unable to even boot computer problem.

honesty is the best policy

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    A great place to get straightened out.

5. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MG, brownstarpink :wave

Shelagh :)

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG brownstarpink:wave You have come to the right place. ;)

7. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome Brownstarpink you're in great hands here as everyone has already mentioned. Have you tried to boot in safe mode ?

BT

8. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome Brownstarpink :wave

Swimsuit models from the seventies tut tut tut ! :-D

9. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Nothing wrong with the 70's.

10. brownstarpink

i tried safe, regular, last good known and command prompt. all just recycle back to the beginning.

I share the laptop with my fiancee she gets back on monday, boy is she gonna be #%$#%

11. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hello brownstarpink:wave I think you should post in the SOFTWARE thread, as there are a LOT more eyes there, and they will try to get you up and running;

once you get it to boot, you can go straight to the MALWARE thread, and post there. You will need to do the READ & RUN ME FIRST, and try to do everything it says, but if you run into errors, just write them down, but do continue.

But you have to have your computer able to boot up first, and that is where SOFTWARE comes in.

Best of luck to you. ;)

12. brownstarpink

thanks for the direction

13. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds