Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by dooda, Nov 11, 2010.

1. dooda

dooda Private E-2

Hi all, i`ve lurked around these forums on and off for a while and found them very educational, so thanks to all who keep this site up and running. Not being an expert i`ve not been able to contribute in solving other peoples probs and thankfully have been able to solve my own minor probs...... up til now that is! I`ll post about that in the appropriate place. Anyway thanks again to you guys for an excellent site!

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Thought I saw someone skulking about in the shadows.
    Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Glad you're in the light now?

3. dooda

dooda Private E-2

Lol, well I do have nocturnal, vampiristic tendencies but the light in here seems pretty good.

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to MGs.:)

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Vampiristic tendencies?
    Wouldn't happen to be a Vampire Wars player on Facebook, would you?

6. dooda

dooda Private E-2

Hadn`t noticed it until you mentioned, don`t really have much time to surf coz of no internet at home. Had a quick look though.

cheers

7. frapper

frapper Private First Class

[​IMG] Welcome to the board!

8. sevenismagic

sevenismagic Private First Class

Ditto!!!!!!! I'm just trying to start putting my 1 and 1/2 cent into a VERY few things here. The Majors are amazing.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds