Hiya!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by 44trev, Jan 29, 2010.

1. 44trev

44trev Private E-2

New to the site referred by silas! Looks interesting. What should I know and what should I do?

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to the forums! :wave

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome. What you do is entirely up to you! There's a wealth of information here at your fingertips and a variety of different forums covering all sections of computing. We even have a Lounge area. :)

Majorgeeks Forum Rules

4. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MG 44trev :wave

Shelagh :)

5. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome! Browse the forums. Read all the stickys, lots of information there. Don't have a question/problem/answer? Go on down to the lounge and post your favorite joke.
    This is a G rated forum, that's why I like it. That and the level of technical expertise that you'll find here.
    Careful, it can be addicting. Maybe now is a good time to say goodbye to your friends and family.;)

[​IMG]

6. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

What should you do and what should you know ?
    Well stay away from silas thats what i say LOLLOL;):p !

But on a more serious note Hiya 44trev and welcome to MG :wave !
    Like brandy says start reading all the sticky's and just have a good look round and i'm sure you'll start picking things up quick enough !

Rusty ! ;)

7. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, 44trev:wave Glad to have ya!;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds