Homepage setting change & Locked -- needs help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by vangie, May 9, 2007.

1. vangie

vangie Private E-2

One message pop on my YMessenger comes from my sis and when opening the website-coolpics.com and it's a virus? And everytime I open explorer it also opens a page containig a virus everytime i click on internet explorer. any solutions? How could i change my homepage settings, its locked? confused

2. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Hi and welcome ;)

If you have a problem with software you need to post in the Software forum...

If you think your computer is infected with a virus or malware, you need to post in the Malware Removal forum...

Theres loads of professionals come on here and answer the problems so im sure someone will solve your problem quickly.

;)

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds