How do I find out where to post my problem?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jondemassey, Jul 5, 2012.

1. jondemassey

jondemassey Private E-2

How do I find out which is the correct forum to post my question, please, if MG removes my original post?

I posted a question about 16:00 today but it is no longer there or anywhere on MG.

I cannot use the internet effectively and since my post this afternoon it has now become critical, because it is now affecting my private work as well as my interests.

I have no computer management contract and I cannot post messages to sites. Everything is up to date and working so there seems to be no answer.

Also David once said, "If you need to easily find your posts, just click your user name > find all posts, it will list all the posts you have made."

I cannot "click" my username. It is not a valid link. How do I enable david's instruction please?

regards
    Jondemassey

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I am not finding your post. It wasn't caught in the spam filter so I don't know what happened to it.

I suggest you try again and let me know where you are posting to. ;)

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

I would try and post again and if its a malware issue, do follow the instructions in the Malware Removal Guide Read and Run Me to the letter and attach the logs and do not post in-line as they may be moderated,

also if your post doesnt seem to show up straight away it could be in moderation and needs a moderator or admin to approve as it could have links or text that or spam filter sorts out, but do let us know what area you posted in and what the topic was and we can look out for it and make sure its lists ok.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds