How do I post?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by bkaras, Oct 24, 2006.

1. bkaras

bkaras Private E-2

How do I post? I am already registered.

Thank you,

Barry Karas

2. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Well you go to the forum you want to post in, and click the new thread option at the top. Thats it.

3. TheDoug

TheDoug MajorGeek

Um, you just did...

4. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

A wise man once told me, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't make a post :)

5. bkaras

bkaras Private E-2

Thank you all.

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Hes right..lol
    Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

7. bkaras

bkaras Private E-2

My post was to this forum. I wanted to post a new topic. How?
    (I have WinXP Pro w/ SP2.)

8. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Barry and welcome

Well its basically the same as you did when posting this new thread in the Welcome Center, but this time, pick a Forum sunject heading that closely matched the problem your having, if its a Spyware infection, post inthe Malware forum ( but do read the stickies ), if its a problem with some software or Windows, then choose the Software forum.

But when you post please try to describe the problem and any re-creation steps that cause it to happen, your PC specs and version of Windows, what you have already do to try and fix the issue yourself etc the more info the better as its not the easiest thing to help fix PC issues when not sitting infront of the PC in question.

Some guides for you to have a quick read on.

How To Post A New Thread Requesting Support

Before You Post Asking For Help, Please Read This
    ( in the spec logs from this section please attach any logs if your post them HOW TO: Attach Items To Your Post )

I hope that covers it for you :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds