How Do You Contact A Forum Moderator And Also, Can You Delete A Post?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by alterintel, Dec 29, 2015.

1. alterintel

alterintel Corporal

Hi, I haven't been on in a while and have some questions about the new format. How do I contact a forum moderator?
    I wrote a post earlier, and now wish to delete it. Is there any way to do this, or can one request it from an admin., so on.
    Thanks,
    Alterintel

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Click on my avatar, a box will open, click Start a Conversation.
    I think I know which thread you want deleted, but please confirm.

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Any questions regarding the forum should be asked in the forum. You can just reply in here and any member with the answer can answer you. :)

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Take your teapot and rub it with a dish rag three times while spinning your body and chanting "Bring me a mod......bring me a mod."

5. alterintel

alterintel Corporal

My teapot is really old, but I still like it. Do you think it will still work, or do I need an upgrade?Do I spin left or right.

_nullptr likes this.
  6. Eldon

It will work. But only if you sprinkle some peach brandy on the dish rag... :p

alterintel likes this.
  7. alterintel

alterintel Corporal

I'm just poking some fun at my refusal to give up my ancient computer and 'limited' skills.:)

8. alterintel

alterintel Corporal

Summoning the spirits.

Mimsy likes this.
  9. Eldon

Be very carefull what sites you visit while still using Windows XP, and don't click on links.
    Also:
    1. Service Pack 3 must be installed.
    2. Keep your antivirus program always up to date.
    3. Install an anti-malware program like Malwarebytes.
    4. Install a third-party firewall.

alterintel likes this.
  10. alterintel

alterintel Corporal

Eldon, hi and thanks for all your assistance. Iinstalled serpac3 a while back. Running 'advanced system care 8', just tried to upgrade to the new 9, but they threw extras at me and couldn't x out the check mark. Thanks for the advice.

11. Eldon

If you need more assistance, start a thread in the Software forum.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds