How to support Major Geeks?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by DukeLeto, Sep 2, 2011.

1. DukeLeto

DukeLeto Private E-2

Hi Everyone,

I just registered today but have used this site for troubleshooting many times. My first degree was in Computer Programming (back in the days of 8bit processors and 64K memory machines) and I clean up a lot of computer messes these days. After dealing with a particularly nasty rootkit infection on a friends computer with the help of the forums I decided I wanted to do something to support the site.

Snooping around a little bit, I don't see a way to do that other than maybe buying a T-shirt. What can we do to support the site?

Thanks,

DukeLeto

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi :)

Glad you've found Major Geeks helpful!

The best way to support it is to get your downloads here (tested by the owners personally to make sure they are clean) and tell your friends about it.

Here are a couple of other ways:

Support Majorgeeks:
    Buy Discounted Software @ Majorgeeks Store. Giveaways Too!
    Majorgeeks Geek Wear. Hats, T-Shirts, Hoodies

Also, if you belong to Facebook, join the fan page: https://www.facebook.com/majorgeeksdotcom

Other than that, stick around and help out where you can.

:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds