Howdy, Major Geeks!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by hcoons, Jul 10, 2011.

1. hcoons

hcoons Private E-2

Howdy, Major Geeks!

I discovered your forum several years ago while looking for some malware removal help. Your steps have helped several friends and me out lots of times! Now I have a worser [sic] problem that I actually need to post about, so I will do that in Malware Removal forum.

You folks provide a wonderful service, here. Many thanks for all you do!

-Howard

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's!! ;)

3. hcoons

hcoons Private E-2

Why, thank you! I feel welcome! <bows to one knee> ...my emperor

4. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and good morning:wave Atleast its morning for me (coffee time). But hope you stay and continue your quest:major

5. hcoons

hcoons Private E-2

Likewise, good morning! I plan on continuing the offensive until the forces of malware are eradicated from my in-laws computer! :major

In the meanwhile the kids are watching Scooby Doo, their mom and grandma are pitting cherries, and I have a feeling I am soon going to be drafted into the sweatshop soon. With any luck we'll have cherry pie and ice cream this afternoon. Yum, yum! :drool

6. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hrmm, don't give TimW that opening, his brain may swell enough to blow his skull apart!:-D Welcome aboard.:)

7. hcoons

hcoons Private E-2

Thanks for the warning, augiedoggie! I will have to keep a list to help me remember what to do and what not to do:

1. No bowing to the emperor TimW. It might make his head explode.

If you have any more tips on avoiding carnage in the forums, please let me know! :)

[edit] Fixed smiley

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds