I am lost with this stupid computer

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ellerocks, Jan 7, 2008.

1. ellerocks

ellerocks Private E-2

My computer is messed up and I don't know what I am doing wrong, i tried the do this before you post thing, and the ccleaner is spybot or something, found errors, and wants me to pay to get rid of the problems, then i did the registry cleaner and same thing, how can i do this without a credit card? someone please explain this to me, my head hurts, maybe that why this isn't working for me..

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Best thing would be to post in the Software forum with what exactly you want to do. CCleaner and Spybot are both free programs as are a lot of them here. Neither will ask for you to pay to fix.
    Oh, and welcome to MG. :wave

3. ellerocks

ellerocks Private E-2

thankyou, while waiting for help, somehow managed to find the right thing to download, took me forever, not usually this slow, but man i stressed lol, thankyou for your help and now i will post where i should post,

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds