I am new and need help from the pro's

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by glamour.cats, Nov 24, 2006.

1. glamour.cats

glamour.cats Private E-2

Hello, I have never been here before but I am so determined to get some kind of help, so I came here to all the very smart computer people. I am needing help with one IP address that I can not ban at all, why I have no idea. I am using the htaccess file on my site because I do not want certain visitors on it, I am sure you can understand this LOL. Well the IP's net range is 207.14.163.0 207.14.164.255 the IP is Harenet.net from Knoxville, Iowa the home page is www.home.harenet.net. Well I have done everything and CAN NOT ban this user they are using a dial up. Can you help me I am at my wits end. I do not know what I am doing wrong. I have even used 207.0.0.0 207.0.0.255 and also harenet.net. Nothing will ban this user. How can this be possible can you please contact me I need this person off my site please anyone who can help me with this I would be ever be so greatful. Looking foward to hearing from anyone who can help me on this. God Bless

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Server not found .....

3. glamour.cats

glamour.cats Private E-2

I made a mistake on the website there is a server here it is:http://home.harenet.net/virus.asp

4. glamour.cats

glamour.cats Private E-2

http://home.harenet.net/virus.asp I made a mistake I changed it and here it is now, please help me out I need the info on this I would appreciate any kind of help

5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

No contact info on the website .....you will have to lookup the ownership and contact them with a complaint ...

Or try bloking there servers :
    NS3.HARENET.NET 207.14.163.2
    NS1.HARENET.NET 207.14.163.11

6. covertOP

covertOP Private E-2

yea im going wit tim on this one but if you are the owner of the website what i do is use microsoft program ill post the name later then you can make a login place once this guy makes an account you can go to options then see account files doble click on his account it will bring up a page with all of his info just check ban ip/account and that will ban him for good and he wont be able to make another account because you banned his ip

7. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

8. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

Just find the guy's adress (not the e-mail addy, the street one) and our Generals will have a platoon of marines to get the job done:mad:....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds