I am new to this site....

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by twilley24, Nov 17, 2006.

1. twilley24

twilley24 Private E-2

I am new to the site, but have used the support forums for a long time to answer questions about my own problems with my computer. Just wanted to say hi to everyone, hope you are having a great day!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome to the forum twilley :)

Well my day has just started but it will be great as usual thanks... kinda guess its early hours friday morning for you in Oklahoma.

3. Joker_Joe

Joker_Joe Private E-2

Hey twilley and yes the day has just started, only got half a day at college but can't be arsed to go. I think i'm going to indulge in a social smoke of some illegal substances :D Nice to meet you see you around the forums.

4. twilley24

twilley24 Private E-2

Halo, Thank you for the welcome! It is like deja vue, I have a little girl named haley and I call her Halo, small world. Yes it is early in the morning, I work nights, so I am active on the net on my breaks. I just love to cruise this site, I learn so much. Take Care and have a great weekend. Twilley

5. twilley24

twilley24 Private E-2

Joker Joe, Nice to meet you as well and yes I hope to see you around the forums too. Thank you for the greeting, it is appreciated. Twilley:cool:

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

7. twilley24

twilley24 Private E-2

Bladesofhalo,
    Thank you forl the greeting, it is appreciated and I hope to see you in the forums. Take Care Twilley

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds