I have a problem with my laptop insperion 6000

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by peety, Oct 1, 2009.

1. peety

peety Private E-2

HI I cannot download or open programs with my laptop.Every time that I try to do it a black screen pops up with a white flashing line on the left hand corner of the screen. Iam operating on safe mode due to a virus on my system.This virus does not allow me to download anything or open up programs even in safe mode.I tried to reinstall the operating system and tried to reinstall windows XP with the CD but I still get same result-black screen with a white line flashing in the left hand corner.Can someone help me please before I break my LapTop.

2. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

Welcome to the forums!

I would advise that you post in the Malware section of the forum, so the right people can get you the advice, and help you need.

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, peety :wave I second that motion, start a thread in Malware, and they will get you up and running... They are the experts in their field . ;)

4. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

..And welcome, you're in good hands here. They will get you up and running again. Just remember not to double post unless it is new info and be patient as they take the oldest post first. The fighters are good at what they do and they do have a life out side of here so try to be patient. In the mean time have a look around and enjoy the place.

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds