I have a Question.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by foreverice, Oct 11, 2006.

1. foreverice

foreverice Private E-2

How do you get back to the original list of threads after posting a reply or a new thread without using the browser back button?

Or is that the only way.

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs, foreverice.

If you look at the PrintScreen I took below of this thread, the arrow points to the route taken to get to the thread.If you click on any part of that route, it will take you back to whatever you click on e.g, Welcome Center, General Forums etc.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  3. foreverice

foreverice Private E-2

Thank you Lev. What I was having trouble with was this: If I am on the 3rd or 4th page of a forum and click one of the links at the top of the page even if it is the forum that I'm in I will end up on the first page of that forum and not 3rd or 4th that I had originally been on.

Is there a way to land back on the exact page that I was viewing after posting or replying.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds