I have logged in!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by hippygirl, Mar 10, 2008.

1. hippygirl

hippygirl Private E-2

You guys done brilliant in malware. Emma deserves a big thanks also! I am happy. Now I know my password, but Emma still had to get here through her pc so I guess to talk to you I'll ask emma to put here! lol Bye and Thanks

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

LOL Welcome!

Glad you can finally log in. I saw Kes' post about it.

:)

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's ....now Kes doesn't have to do the talking for you ...as she ofter mis-interprets things....LOL

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Well.....now that isn't saying a lot....especially since you wanted 1/4 of my brain cells!! (Which I told you would still only leave you with 1/2 a brain cell!!) :D

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Welcome Hippygirl :)

Hopefully you can now login on your own?

6. hippygirl

hippygirl Private E-2

Thank you guys!

7. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Ooh, hippygirl eh?:drool OK Ok, I'll stop drooling. Welcome aboard, any friend of Kes...:)

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome aboard..

9. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Hi and welcome :)
    If anyone can help its Ems ;) [​IMG]

Cheers

10. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Dear god no, all you two will need is for us to add a virtual garden fence to the forum for you to natter over and you'll be set ;) :p

11. hippygirl

hippygirl Private E-2

its sounds fun to me that way i don't have to have kestral put in my quotes for me! And what is a virtual garden fence?

12. hippygirl

hippygirl Private E-2

i think i need to learn the program here! Emms helping me! she has a spot of tea in england and i have morning coffee and she takes me to the neatest places, including here looks like a bunch of nice people there! now if i could just understand all the pc talk lol

13. hippygirl

hippygirl Private E-2

Thanks alot. and it goes both ways!

14. hippygirl

hippygirl Private E-2

that is very but my brain isn't complying! thanks for the welcome i just need to learn the ropes here

15. hippygirl

hippygirl Private E-2

yes if you can get throught that thick and (nice) head of hers what your telling her!

16. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

So you really do know Emma? LOL Welcome to MG:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds