I seen to have some how come across rude in this thread

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by nec209, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nec209

nec209 Private First Class

I seen to have some how come across rude in this thread http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=253880

That was not what I was doing or having a debate at all.

I posted a question and it got answered and thread solved!!!

The problem is many of members here understood the nature of this and I did not do to I was too naive that ( google,yahoo,bing or youtube would not do that ) like some other non internet geeks.

Some of the members thought my question was strange or some thing along those lines and thought I was being rude or having a debate.

Can some one tell me what I did wrong to cuase this bordline flame war?

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

The point made by Major Attitude was that you asked a question and it was answered. You continued to argue your same point.

At some point it just has to come to an end rather than go on and on.

The fact that it was closed (particularly by the owner of the site) means the discussion is over. Simple as that. Please do not start any more threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds