i think ive stuffed my pc?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jazzyferg, Mar 29, 2010.

1. jazzyferg

jazzyferg Private E-2

hello any help would be apreciated! i am a novice in the pc area.:confused:-o:cry

i am having all sorts of issues from outdated drivers to crashing, freezing, pc turning off unable to run rootkit tools and online scans and sometimes even my avast antivirus? i have no idea what ive done or how to update my drivers?

please help a novice newby:-D

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, jazzyferg:wave Not to worry, you are in the right place :) Just follow Fred's links there, and you will be right as rain before you know it ;)

4. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hmm @ jazzyferg. Is it jazz you like? Have I finally found a musical friend?;):-D No worries if you're not.:) Welcome to MG's.:) Oh, the others have your real issues addressed.

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :)

6. jazzyferg

jazzyferg Private E-2

wow,

thanks everyone and hi to you all!:wave
    i will be sure to follow that advise about drivers write now (done all the malware stuff) is there any free download that updates drivers?

and yes "jazzy" i am by name and by nature:cool:innocent

7. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

And welcome jazzy!!

Sounds like you may have multiple issues. Just attack them one at a time, alternatively, a fresh reinstall may also be in your future. :wave:wave

8. jazzyferg

jazzyferg Private E-2

would someone please take a look at my hj logs and tell me if i need to delete anything:)

Attached Files:

9. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds