i wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by slipknot81, Jun 7, 2006.

1. slipknot81

slipknot81 Private E-2

this sight i found one day i was fed up with my computer running slow and not haveing the tweek tools i have now that are helping me get the most out of my computer i tell everone i know with a computer to come here you guys ROCK!!!!!!!! and i love the little quote things that are at the top of the screen like "we don't need no stinkin slogan" they crack me up anyway thank you so much for all the software and advice :) (my wife thinks i'm taking this to an unhealthy leavle but i want the most i can get from my pc)

thank you agin for everything i hope the people i told about this place get as much as i have from major geeks

thanks much slipknot

2. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Glad to hear you're happy, and welcome to MajorGeeks. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds