I was moved, did I do something wrong???

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by r_deranger, Dec 10, 2008.

1. r_deranger

r_deranger Private E-2

I was moved, did I do something wrong??? where did it go?:-o

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome to the forum

No you did nothing wrong at all, but this is the welcome center area of the forum to say HI and Hello. SO your post was moved to the best area of the forum that will hopefully give you an answer to your question, as many of the techy types do not review the posts in the welcome center, so you may not get a fix for your issue.

If you click the moved thread of yours you will be routed to its new postition in the software forum here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=176394

regards
    Admin :)

4. r_deranger

r_deranger Private E-2

yes, what happened? why was it moved?

can you help me?

5. Kestrel13!

As Halo says..you did nothing wrong...

6. r_deranger

r_deranger Private E-2

O, ok, thanks. can i edit that post?

7. Kestrel13!

not if the timer has run out ( generally 10 mins if i'm correct in this) but you can post after your initial post to add extra comments or info

8. :wave hello and welcome to major geeks hope your problems are small :):major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds