Im here help me get out

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by tivspet, Mar 10, 2009.

1. tivspet

tivspet Private E-2

ok so this was not the information i needed and now can not seem to figure out how to delete my account.. any help would be appriciated

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hello and welcome :)

What's the matter?

3. tivspet

tivspet Private E-2

cant figure out how to delete my registration. Can you help?

4. Kestrel13!

I will PM someone about it for you. But why do you want your account deleted?
    Sure you would get to love the place if you stayed :)

5. tivspet

tivspet Private E-2

Honestly, its all greek to me

6. Kestrel13!

Oh? greek or geek? :-D

Why don't you stick around? Majorgeeks is a wonderful place...

7. Cmdr Chill

Cmdr Chill Private First Class

Welcome to MGs tivspet, it may not be the info you need now but unless you intend to learn Greek I'd stick around. This place rocks and soon you'll be speaking "Geek" in your sleep.

8. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

:wave

No reason you have to delve into the computing side of things here - there's lots of other stuff on MGs too. :)

9. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

We have almost 200,000 members, we dont usualkly have time to delete accounts, just log out.

10. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

We do not delete registrations. Becvause of the number of registered people, it can consume a lot of time. Often people use a Gmail or free account for things like this, so its not a hassle. Always a good idea to keep a "spam" email somewhere for sites your not sure you want to have your email. We dont spam, but just an extra tip for you.

11. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, tivspet:wave, sounds to me like you need to stay here and learn. It isn't hard, just have a look around. There is more here than just the welcome center, and if you have a computer, you really should learn all you can to keep it running smooth and clean.;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds