I'm New, but no RUN...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ZippyDippy, Sep 28, 2009.

1. ZippyDippy

ZippyDippy Private E-2

When I read a lot of these threads, they seem to begin with Start, Run...etc.
    But what do you do when you have no 'run' command after clicking on start please?
    Do I just use the search box?

Thank you (I love this place)

:drool:drool:drool

2. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

Hi ZippyDippy, welcome aboard ;)

Right-click the Taskbar > Properties > Start Menu > Customize, scroll down and check the Run command and Ok your way back out :)

3. ZippyDippy

ZippyDippy Private E-2

OMG! I can't believe you answered this so quickly. I really appreciate it. Now, for the fist time, I have a 'run' command. Thank you so very much Master Sergeant. ;););)

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG ZippyDippy:wave I am sure you will find lots to learn here;) If you have questions, we have answers :-D Glad you could join us!

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    The more,the merrier.

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds