I'm New, only in here!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by FinlayPops, Feb 21, 2011.

1. FinlayPops

FinlayPops Private E-2

Strangely enough i am not as new as i would like to be but sometimes i wish i was. Anyway i would like to introduce myself to all who venture into this wonderful site.

My username is my Grandson's pet name we use but to all and sundry my name is Bill which you may use when corresponding with me, i do answer to other names but these are usually pet names given to me by my wife, names like - Yes I am talking to you and your dinners in the bin, you know the sort of pet names that really make you wish certain things, if only.

Anyway thank you for welcoming me here and hopefully i will survive till the end of the day.

2. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, FinlayPops.

Welcome aboard! :major

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Bill. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds