I'm new!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Jackie Stephens, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Jackie Stephens

Jackie Stephens Private E-2

Hey, I have always been on the website downloads.. I'm an under cover geek to be honest, my friend's don't really know about me and my love for computers ummm.. I play Tennis, that's my life I'm really good at it and I'm here to learn more.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Sweet....welcome to MG's.....you can come out of the covers now...we don't byte. :)

3. Jackie Stephens

Jackie Stephens Private E-2

Byte? good one! why are the new replies on top instead of the bottom of my post? it's weird to me.

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

You can go to your UserCP and change it if you want....took me a while to get use to it, but it is easier to immediately see the latest reply.

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds