I'm not craZy

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by elianew, Apr 16, 2008.

1. elianew

elianew Private E-2

Please Help. I downloaded ccleaner form file hippo and have had problems since. I tried to go to restore to earlier date on my computer and I am not able to change date, stays on current day. I am not very computer savvy so be gentle. Also when I down loaded the cleaner it gave me a yahoo toolbar I didn't want.

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

3. elianew

elianew Private E-2

Thanks Fred for such a quick answer. But I already did that and my computer is still messed up. Although It did not remove the tool bar. I was trying to restore my computer to an earlier date before I installed the cleaner but My computer won't allow to go back to any previous day.

4. elianew

elianew Private E-2

Thanks for the welcome.

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome elianew

As this is just the welcome center, please start a new thread in software part of forum for assistance, cheers.

6. elianew

elianew Private E-2

I just found out that I'm supposed to post this in the software section this is just the welcome center.So I am moving my post over there. Thanks

7. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

Good luck :)

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

9. elianew

elianew Private E-2

Hi Thanks for the welcome and Hi to U.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds