Im so irritated with my broken computer

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by JStangland, Feb 18, 2008.

1. JStangland

JStangland Private E-2

Im new to this whole thing and I guess im not posting my threads properly cause no one is even viewing them. I just need some help with my pc.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Malware is only worked by a very few people who are qualified to help you and it is done from oldest post to newest .....as is only fair.

Double posting in that forum will not get you faster help.

Be patient ...and I assume that you did the intructions in the READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

as Tim said Be patient. the malware guys here are the best around and will be able to help you out.

good luck.:major

4. Cmdr Chill

Cmdr Chill Private First Class

Hi JStangland, Welcome to MGs! I hope you get the help you need soon. Don't give up, as wildwolf220 says, these guys are the best. They have helped me out of some real jams. See you around.

5. JStangland

JStangland Private E-2

Thanks all of you and sorry. Im new at all of this. I did do the read me first stuff and i am still having problems. I hope someone will be abled to help me!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds