i'm so nervous

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ramblinrose, Mar 9, 2009.

1. ramblinrose

ramblinrose Private E-2

hi i'm ramblinrose. i'm nervous and new. i try to get along with computers, but they hate me and we don't understand eachother at all. i've never even used a thread before. i try but i always fail so how. i'm hoping that this will be a learning experience. please be patient with me i don't even know how to use smilies. any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. thanks i'm so excited.

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard ramblinrose, first things first, take a deep breath and relax, we only bite those folks that we know and like.;) Take your time in formulating a question as best as you know how and give as much info upfront as you can. I'm not too wise so others will have to step in here.:-D

3. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Welcome to MG's:) Don't be nervous on this forum.....everyone is so very nice and so, so helpful!!!! You will enjoy reading the threads as well as learning to get more comfy with your puter!! Have fun!!:wave

4. frapper

frapper Private First Class

[​IMG]

Welcome, rose. Don't worry. With humility like yours the tough guys will cut you plenty of slack. ;) Just take your time and learn the ropes. You're starting at the same place everyone else started. Now calm down... :-D Tim will be in later with cake! :major

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    Hope you enjoy the forums:)

6. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome ramblinrose to the most user friendly site on the web.
    The only stupid question is the one not asked.
    [​IMG]

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

A warm welcome to the forums! :wave I arrived in pretty much the same way as you, feeling nervous and getting a bit lost. But the good folks here make you feel at ease, and you will learn something new every day here. Enjoy it.

Kes

8. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Look at our Kestrel now, she'd give the Borg queen a run for her money these days.:-D

9. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

roflmao

10. Cmdr Chill

Cmdr Chill Private First Class

Welcome to MGs ramblinrose, These are the kindest people on the web, relax and soon you'll see.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds