internet 101...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by iamluvable, Jul 5, 2007.

1. iamluvable

iamluvable Private E-2

Hello there! I found this site through a search for virus removal...due to my BIOS system being overrun with...who knows what...I know nothing at all about computers and have fallen to the hands of my recovery disk...I am currently reformatting my hard drive in my other computer which is having a lot of trouble...some ghost.err???...I wish there was someone nearby that could show me what to do....I lost a lot of important stuff...I did use 10 in 1 Mcaffee...still I was invaded...so here I am...hello...I have a lot of reading to do...thank you for offering help to those in need...luv
    PS the link on the malware thread which goes to bleeping computers sent me a trojan...Autoit.A...

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Make a posting in the Malware Forum.

3. iamluvable

iamluvable Private E-2

Thank you...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds