internet connection hijacked

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by drglazz, Jan 23, 2008.

1. drglazz

drglazz Private E-2

hello you lot,just a modest system builder,come on,someone needs to get electrocuted occasionally!
    anyway the craps hit the already overstreched cpu fan.
    my supposed woman has been using my internet provider id to log on.i think she may have set a local network up via my IP address...come on geek comrades there must be revenge remote tweaking software out there..six months of malware deserves some retribution::D:D

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

for malware issues you are better starting off by going through the steps HERE

then start a NEW thread HERE in the malware froum and attach the logs in your post.

good luck:major

3. drglazz

drglazz Private E-2

the malware isnt the problem,thats all sorted,massive thank you:drool to malware bites beta and that horrific assasin(that program is not for the faint hearted among us:it seems to put on its 18 hole oxblood doc martins,and go round to their house ....with a couple of window bricks for good measure).
    if you dont get the humour then log onto www.yorkshire puddings/flat caps/whippets.co.uk
    the point is can i hijack her connection and disable it via an e.mail or msn.this should not be illegal its my address.any advice really appreciated on this thanks

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks.com :)

You need to start a new thread in the Networking Forum or Software Forum - which ever you think more appropriate to your question. Thhis is simply the Welcome Center. But either way, advice on hijacking won't be given in these forums as it could be used for illegal/wrongful purposes.

5. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds