Intro

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Bbigfoot, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Bbigfoot

Bbigfoot Private E-2

Hi All,

Looks a well layed out site.

BF...

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's!!! ;)

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    A nice place to call home. We like it.

4. mguser

mguser Private E-2

hello everyone. had just registered recently. :)

5. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard to both of you.:wave Do you like jazz? Maybe contribute to the WAYLT thread in the lounge.;):-D It's not a jazz thread but I need some help convincing most folks here to try it.:-D

6. yoodle

yoodle Private E-2

Hi all! Have used the site in the past, but just finally registered. I'm having trouble posting a reply to a thread in the Malware forums though. Doesn't appear that the thread is locked, but it's saying I don't have permission to reply. Do I have to start my own thread, even if I'm having a problem similar to someone else's?

Thanks!

7. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks.

It is always best that in all the forums you start your own thread when you have a question, but in the Malware Forum, as you found out, that is the only way you can do it. Only the Malware helpers and the original poster can respond to a thread in there.

If you are having issues with Malware, you should perform all steps in the READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide and post the requested logs. That will be the only way they will be able to help you because it will be the only way the malware helpers can see what's going on in your individual machine.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds