Introducing myself and thanks for your welcomes

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cozzielex, Jun 14, 2010.

1. cozzielex

cozzielex Private E-2

I'm Cozzielex of Kent, UK, formerly an Old China Hand of the Hong Kong variety. I am retired and frail with old age; in my dotage I have taken to my computer upon which my enthusiasm is not matched by even the remotest element of competence, hence my appearance at this fountain of knowledge in an attempt to overcome the myriad of mysteries which now confront me.
    Thank you in advance for your advice and assistance in this Grail-like quest!

2. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks.com! We hope you enjoy your stay and please feel free to ask any questions you have in the appropriate forums.

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

LOL @ Cozzielex, welcome aboard and quite eloquently said! These good folks helped me out of my computer related dotage over the years to the point that I can actually answer some questions now with a good degree of certainty. Enjoy your time here.:)

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome. :) Good to have you and your sense of humor.

5. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome, and your Loquaciousness is certainly a novelty.

Most of us can't spel. :-D

6. cozzielex

cozzielex Private E-2

Hi Brandpeppy,
    Thanks for the welcome from you and all the others, but remember that loquaciousness is the last refuge of scoundrels ( or one of them).
    By the way, you missed one of the 'e's out of spel.
    By the by the way, I had the pleasure of attending an air show in your neck of the woods some years ago, which was cut short to over-indulge in a well-known product from Milwaukee which, incidentally didn't help my spelling one bit!

7. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

You must be referring to the EAA here in Oshkosh, I do some volunteer work there.

Big Show!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds