Introducing myself, been going to MG for years actually, Decided to join the forums

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Masta_Beta, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Masta_Beta

Masta_Beta Private E-2

Hello!

Thank you for having me ( in advance )
    I've known about MG for ... Quite some time now, I'm thinking for better than 5 or 6 years actually.
    I've never been on the forums ( I don't think, less I was a bit tipsy and forgot I'd joined.. or "life" happened to me in which I had to relent and deal with the non-virtual existence )

Anyhow, like I said. I found MG years ago and have been completely grateful for this sites existence. <-- I've had MANY times when I either needed answers or small programs to help me ( normally recover ) get back to 'my computing.'

So for that. I can only say thank you to the founders, developers, community.

LOL! After all ^^that^^ I forgot what my initial question was. Ah well, it wasn't that important really. I just wanted to join up and hopefully find a good community to learn and build from.

Much regards and thanks to ya'll for keeping this site alive for so long. It's been a major (Geeky ) life saver for me over the years.

Masta_Beta

Any tips or suggestions ya'll might have are greatly appreciated!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Re: Introducing myself, been going to MG for years actually, Decided to join the foru

Welcome to MG's. ;)

3. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

Re: Introducing myself, been going to MG for years actually, Decided to join the foru

Judging by your username, I assume you live alone :-D

Welcome :)

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

LMAO.....

But Welcome to the forum and any tips and suggestions will likely come when you have a question.

But general forum tip is to post in the correct area for your question, so if a software issue don't post in the Welcome Centre or Lounge, but the Software forum, and add as much info as you can to your post as in OS and Service Pack, the error message if any and the software and version used etc

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds