Introducing self

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by domerdame, Feb 27, 2010.

1. domerdame

domerdame Private E-2

I'm a newbee for sure. I have actually been aware fo the this site after a young geek came over to my house and rescued me from myself. I've always wanted to make it a point to check out the site because it was clear to me a considerable amount of his know-how was a product of perusing this site. personally, I find it a bit intimidating because I don't know enough to really engage in the goingson but felt if there was someway I could sort of wade into the shallow end---well---I might really help myself. Anyway, I wanted to make a post and solicit any much appreciated advice as to how best familiarize myself to the site.

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, domerdame:wave Glad you could join us. You know, we were all newbies at one time. Don't feel intimidated, just browse thru the forum, there are lots of interesting things I am sure something will catch your eye. You can post or reply in any thread except for the Malware thread. That one is off limits, and is for Malware removal only.

Have a look around, and you can learn and enjoy yourself at the same time. I am sure you will enjoy yourself here. There are a LOT of nice peeps here, and the best Malware staff ever.

There are lots of threads in the forum. This is the welcome thread, as you have found, to introduce yourself. Be sure to check out the Lounge, or Cars and Trucks, heck we have a little bit of everything! Relax, and have a look around;)

3. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Domer!:wave

Plenty to read and learn here. Poke around and see what interests you. The only froum you can't post a reply on is the Malware forum, that is limited to the Malware fighters. But you can start a new thread there if you are having possible malware probs.:wave

4. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

[​IMG] to MajorGeeks Domerdame !

Glad you have joined us !

Shelagh :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds