Introduction "attlbub"

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by attlbub, May 15, 2010.

1. attlbub

attlbub Private E-2

Hello,
    i am new here - you will see this.

My English is not SO bad, but i am not trained.

In the time i spend outside from my company i like to ride my motorbike (CBR 1100 XX Superblackbird) and to dive.

I live in Munic (Germany, Bavaria) and i hope to find help in the community.

attlbub

2. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

Welcome to Majorgeeks!

We do not mind if your English is not perfect, no ones is.

If you have any technical questions, or just want to gain extra knowledge, you are in the right place.

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Your English is better than some we work with. And it's their native language.

4. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

[​IMG] to MajorGeeks Attlbub !

Shelagh :)

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, attlbub :wave Glad to have ya, and I didn't have any problem reading your post, so I think your English is just fine:) Have a look around, and enjoy the forum, I think you will fit in real nice! Lots of topics to choose from, so enjoy yourself. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds