Introduction: Hello out there...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by docwilliam, Jul 13, 2013.

1. docwilliam

docwilliam Private E-2

I am a 50 year old Veteran who was a Professional Army Medic (Medical NCO 91B). I am not too tech savy but have learned a lot from my adult son. I know it is important to stay up to date with technology and I hope this is a good location to exercise my brain cells. For me this is a place to learn so please be tolerant. Doc

2. Tonyrush

Tonyrush Corporal

First, let me say Thank you for your service to this country! And second, welcome to Major Geeks.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey welcome to the forum and glad you made the jump to join, I agree its important to stay up to date with technology and I do this daily, I have to, to some degree in my job as medical technology moves at a rapid pace or more so theory.

I think you will fit in here great, just don't be a stranger and join in as much as you can, I would say right off the bat NO question is a daft one, we do not judge your level of computing expertise at all, we can tailor the answers to any question your level of knowledge, so the only thing we say is "the silly question is the one not asked"

4. Tonyrush

Tonyrush Corporal

Welcome to Major Geeks sir! I hope you enjoy your study time.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds