introduction

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by alienray, Mar 26, 2009.

1. alienray

alienray Private E-2

:heli greetings major and minor geeks. i bought my first computer in dec and while enjoying it it also makes me want to go postal. i bought a dell inspiron 530s and added some more memory just to see if i could that was a success. i'm an old vietnam vet who was a pow for a while and a purple heart receipent. i raised two families and now im enjoying peace and solitude hence the computer. i have been looking for an honest site for advice and bsing dont want to date or any of that other stuff. enough please be a little patient w/me or not. alienray:)

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Alienray

Welcome to Majorgeeks :)

3. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Private First Class

hey, nice introduction - welcome =D

4. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MGs.....Alien? Can I call you Alien? Don't care much for formality.
    There are some really patient folk here....whispers: And some cantankerous ones, too. You all know who you are. :-D
    I like your literary style. Straight to the point. You'll feel right at home here. ;)

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hello and a warm welcome to Majorgeeks.com :wave
    enjoy the forums

6. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

Welcome Alienray!! Well, if you're looking for an honest site with people that have the patience of a saint, well you can stop looking because you just found your new home!!;)

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

8. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Welcome to MG's!! - you will find this forum addicting!! You will learn new things every day and everyone is always so helpful and nice!! Enjoy!!

9. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

Welcome to MG's :major

10. alienray

alienray Private E-2

To Majors and Minors;

In regards to those of you who have taken the time to welcome me is very heart-warming. Please accept my sincere thank you. If i commit any faupaux it does not stem from any direspect only from a lack of knowledge and you have my permission to treat me as a redheaded stepchild, again thank yall.

the worst sex i ever had was great (nonsexest) alienray

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds