is it me?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by scottshad, Dec 18, 2006.

1. scottshad

scottshad Private First Class

i do believe this may not be the proper place to ask this, but, has anybody had trouble with the "remember me box" at sign in.
    this site has so many places that i get lost at times, but then again i get lost when i pull the covers over my head when i go to bed.:rolleyes:
    but if someone will direct me to the proper local for that question, i will grab my compass and bag of cookie crumbs and seek out a response.:confused:
    thanks

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Whats the question?

if you dont tick the "remember me" box when signing in and you say are idle or typing up a response that takes a while, then you may get signed out automatically. Ticking the "remember me" box helps in fixing that ( the remember me box is not ticked by default, so if you clean cookies at the end of a surfing session or on a regular basis then you'll have to re-tick it when signing in again )

if you are ticking it and their is issues with it delete your cookies and internet temps and try again.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds